Ornamental fish such as discus can harbour a variety of parasites, and often they remain undiscovered until they have been introduced into a new aquarium. This can be a particular problem with fish which have originated from the wild.
Stress can also be a major threat to these fish because of the complete change in their habitat and lifestyle, and so any parasite treatment must be efficient and safe – frequent treatments will not only stress these fish further, but can also pose a risk of the very parasites you are trying to treat developing resistance to some treatments.
Fluke-Solve™ is a specially designed fluke treatment for Discus and other aquarium fish. It contains 50% praziquantel in a unique presentation.
- Comes in a handy 10 grams sachet to treat 2500 litres (550 gallons)
- Easy to use – dissolves quickly without boiling or solvents
- Effective – one dose kills adult flukes and larvae
- Simple double dosing regime takes care of fluke eggs as well – leave an interval of 3 weeks between doses to break the parasite life-cycle.
- Filter-safe and plant safe
- Measuring scoop for small tanks